Saturday, October 22, 2011

Why start a blog?

Why did I decide to start a blog? 

The kids are growing up so fast - the baby is almost one!  Looking back over the past four years with Lily I realized that we didn't really record any of her moments except for the occasional facebook post. 

I want to make a more detailed scrapbook of our lives to share with family and to be able to look back and remember this brief, busy and wonderful time of childhood. 

















That said - I will also be adding things that interest me like cooking, crafting, musings and of course lots of natural birth stuff!  Stay tuned for catch up posts that explain why I'm so interested in birth and monthly updates on what the little stinkers have been up to!

1 comment:

  1. I am so very grateful for your time. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.
    Thanks for this helpful information shared in this post. I read this post and it is very useful article.

    ReplyDelete