Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday to Lily!

Today is my dear sweet Lily's fourth birthday!



The other day I was filling out paperwork to enroll her in preschool and I was asked to describe her personality and I thought to myself.... That blank is not nearly big enough!  Brandon and I joked around that we would need to write a book to fully describe her.

I love her spunk and enthusiasm for life, her outgoing and friendly personality, her imagination, her decisiveness, her bravery (sometimes scary).  She's tough yet sweet and forgiving.  She loves to read, paint and color.  She plays hard and sleeps hard and she's like nobody else.  I'm so thankful that God gave her to us!  I pray every day that we can point her in the right direction because she will be able to do whatever she sets her mind on.

This determination can make life with her difficult right now, but I wouldn't change anything about her.  I love her so much!  Happy Birthday Lily!

Lily's birthday
One year
Second year
Third year
Fourth year - You have no idea how many photos we have of her making this face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment